Let the stars guide you
Find out where in the world your personal astrological world map says you should live. Your unique astro map can reveal where in the world your soul has the best conditions for happiness in any aspect of your life, whether it’s for love, career, family or belonging.
Have you ever wondered how two people can have a completely different experience living in the same country or location at exactly the same time? The easy explanation is that people are different, they value different things and they have different opportunities available to them.
A much deeper answer can be hidden in how the time you were born affects whether you experience a particular place as hell on Earth or a welcome sanctuary of safety and belonging.
This is what locational astrology does – it reveals the best places for *you* to live, work, vacation, find love or feel at home.
How locational astrology works...
Astrology uses your birth data to understand how the planets were positioned at the time of your birth and what that may say about your personality and lessons in this lifetime.
Locational astrology builds on that by revealing your unique astrological world map (or ‘astro map’) with different planetary lines that have a different affect on how you experience a specific place.
Each planetary line has a theme that gets activated when you move close to that planetary line. To make some simplified examples, moving close to Venus’ planetary line is great for finding love while living close to Pluto’s sphere of influence brings about deep (but not necessarily pleasant) personal transformations.
No planetary line is neither good nor bad as they all serve a purpose for your soul’s evolution. The key is to be aware of what may lie in store for you in a specific location so that you can work *with* the energies there so you can make the most out of the situation.
Taking this perspective further, there are no good or bad countries either. You end up living in or being drawn to specific countries for a reason – because there’s a lesson or a blessing, or both, waiting for you to experience there. This is not meant in a deterministic way because we can always choose a different path.
Rather, locational astrology helps us understand *why* some places feel like home for us and others we couldn’t get away from fast enough so that we can create greater harmony no matter where we choose to or have to live.
I hadn’t engaged with astrology much before which is why I was impressed with how much your reading of my astro map resonated with me. Without knowing anything about my story, you managed to describe what I’ve experienced living in [city] through astrology and why I feel intellectually and socially stimulated to move to [city] instead. Thank you for your gift of insightfulness!
Situations where locational astrology can give you deep insight unique to you...
- You want to improve some aspect of your life – find out where in the world is best for you for love, professional/business success, feeling at home, strong health, healing etc.
- You want to start a new new chapter in your life – discover where in the world the planets are supportive for you for starting a family, succeeding professionally, focusing on healing, settling down, retiring etc.
- You want to understand and heal from any past difficult experiences abroad – your astro map can reveal what planetary influences may have caused / be causing any challenging experiences for you while living abroad and what the hidden lesson in it may have been / be for you.
- You want to be energetically prepared for a new location – get an overview of what themes may get activated for you in a future destination so that you can be prepared to counterbalance their impact on your life as you settle into a new routine
- You want to know how to benefit from your unique list of beneficial locations around the world without ever having to move there – even if you don’t plan on moving or it isn’t possible for you to do so, you can bring the helpful energies of those locations into your life through buying local art, cultural immersion, language learning etc.
Astro Map Readings
Pick your journey into understanding your unique astrological world map.
Country Hopper Reading
Pick 2 locations around the world and learn:
- What lessons and blessings await you in your chosen locations.
- How to work *with* any challenging energies in your chosen locations.
- Personal guidance on how to use your astrological reading for decision-making.
This is how it’ll work: After you submit your birth information (date, location, exact time), you’ll receive a detailed written report (typically 4-5 pages) together with images of your astro map within 2 working days (excluding weekends).
World Explorer Reading
This is the reading for you if you don’t have a location in mind but you want to:
- Learn where in the world you’d have the best chance of succeeding with love, work, family, health, retirement, settling down etc.
- Get a list of the locations around the world that would suit you the best, depending on your goal.
- Get a deep dive of two of the top most suitable locations.
- Understand how to take advantage of the supportive energies in beneficial locations, even if you don’t want to move there.
This is how it’ll work: After you submit your birth information (date, location, exact time), you’ll receive a detailed written report (typically 5-6 pages) together with images of your astro map within 3 working days (excluding weekends).
This is an in-depth reading that gives you a deeper understanding of your options and helps you make an intentional choice about where to move next. For this reading, you can mix and match two options:
- (1) Learn about the astrological reasons for the experiences you’ve had (whether good or bad) in key locations along your serial expat journey (up to 3 locations) OR
- (2) Get guidance on where you could move next based on which aspects of your life you want to improve (and how to incorporate those energies even if you don’t move there) OR
- (3) Learn about the reigning energies in up to 3 locations of your choice.
This is how it’ll work: After you submit your birth information (date, location, exact time), you’ll receive a detailed written report (typically 10-12 pages) together with images of your astro map within 5-7 working days (excluding weekends).
You were bang on about [city]. I was fresh off of a breakup and wanted a big change. I have since settled down in [city] but I’m finding it hard to find love. I don’t plan on moving but I’m excited to try out bringing some Venusian energy into my life here based on the list of locations you shared. Thank you so much for such an interesting reading!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The fact that the location you have in mind may bring challenges into your life is not reason enough for you to drop your plans if it doesn’t feel like the right thing to do.
In hindsight, some of the most challenging places I’ve lived in have been crucial for my success later in life in the most unexpected ways.
So, if you happen to find out that the place you’re considering may prove to be astrologically challenging for you, I will guide you on how to work with that energy and how to incorporate that lesson into your life so that it empowers you rather than brings you down.
Knowledge is power, so you don’t need to afraid of a “bad” verdict.
Trust that you are guided to a specific location for a reason. It’s just that the reason itself may reveal itself much later down the line.
You don’t need to have any knowledge of astrology. In the report, I explain all the planetary influences involved and how they apply to you in an easy-to-understand and relatable way. Where possible, I also draw from others’ examples (anonymously, of course!) to really illustrate how certain planetary influences can play out.
That said, depending your astrological birth chart, what is experienced as challenging energies by one person can be experienced as perfectly suitable for someone else.
If something remains confusing for you, you are more than welcome to send me clarifying questions after you’ve received the report.
No, in my view, astrology is a tool for self-understanding as well as potentialities. It’s not a fortune telling device.
What you do with the insight and energies available to you will be completely up to you, and may also depend on the resources available to you at that point in time.
Trust that neither life nor astrology is out to get you, but to guide you on your soul’s path towards greater harmony within yourself and with the world outside of you.
I can help you figure out where you should move
As an endlessly curious and philosophical soul, I have sought answers to my life’s conundrums from all kinds of sources.
My personal view is that while I’m a strong believer in talk therapy and coaching, being rational and strategic, but I’ve also found deep meaning and purpose through various esoteric and somatic approaches.
These have helped me bring to light as well as understand some of the more hidden elements along my life’s journey, whether as an expat or as a human being in general.
Locational astrology is my way of offering a different take on the experiences you’ve had abroad and a different way of helping you make intentional choices, all based on your unique cosmic code.